Those crazy Sorensons

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mady pie!


Hi! My name is Madyson Jane Sorenson! I am 6 years old and in the first grade! I am the jokester of the family. My teachers call me a social butterfly. being social is my best trait that often gets me in trouble. I don't take life too seriously cause when I was only 1 I almost lost my life. I see the beauty in everything. That old stray dog running down the street, weeds in the yard to an old coin on the sidewalk. I appreciate everything. I am a big sister, My baby brother is my best friend. I am a type 1 diabetic. I get 4 shots a day plus 8 finger pokes. They don't slow me down one bit. I don't want my brother to be diabetic like I am but I don't want him to have candy all the time either! I have a big sweet tooth but I think its cause I know I cant have it. My favorite things are food, family, friends and playing wildly outside. I also love to put on one of my moms dresses and dance around the house. I don't care who See's me. I'm not shy at all. Well I got to go. My chicken nuggets are done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment